Saturday, July 18, 2009

Feeling Old

Back when she was my flower girl.
In the hospital after having her 2nd baby.

Yesterday, I went and visited a friend in the hospital. I hadn't seen her in a long time. She was in the hospital after having a baby. This is her second child. What does this have to do with me feeling old? Well, this particular friend just happened to be the flower girl at my wedding.

I can't believe the cute little, 4 year old girl that was my flower girl is all grown up, married, and now has 2 kids. Just doesn't seem like that much time has gone by since Tim and I were married.

If you ask me, she's still cute, and I'm so happy for her and her husband who seem so happily married and seem like they really love being parents.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jackleen, what memories of your flower girl. What a beautiful couple you and your husband were - and still are. Your wedding photo is precious. Thanks for sharing. Blessings. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, thanks. Yes, we have maintained contact with this family over the years, but I do have to say, we talk more regularly now since we found each other on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete