Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year: A New Beginning

I have been waiting on the perfect time to start up my blog again, and what a more perfect time than the beginning of a new year. One of my resolutions for 2011 is to start blogging again. It has been difficult to find the time, due to my work schedule, but I am hoping here in a few weeks to be a full-time housewife again. More on that in later posts. I thought for my first blog of the year I would just post some beautiful pictures of Egypt and let you see the vast differences in this great and ancient land. Hope you enjoy them, and hope to see you around this next year.

One of the most famous tourist sites the "Citadel" with the city in the background.
A beautiful Nubian house in upper Egypt, which is actually Southern Egypt.
Though barren, the mountains of Sinai are beautiful during sunrise.
And, of course, the most famous and well-known destination of tourists here in Egypt, the Pyramids.

2 comments: