So I have been tagged by Dedene and here are my answers:
1. What are your current obsessions? Blogging, coffee, and Jesus.
2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? A denim shirt.
3. Last dream you had? I dreamed some of my friends here in Egypt opened a restaraunt in my hometown, which probably has a population of around 300, and I went to work for them as a waitress. :o)
4. Last thing you bought? Coffee
5. What are you listening to? TV, DH is flipping through the channels trying to find something good to watch.
6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be? Isis. She was worshipped as the ideal mother and wife, matron of nature and magic; friend of slaves, sinners, artisans, the downtrodden, as well as listening to the prayers of the wealthy, maidens, aristocrats and rulers. (I took this description of Isis off of Wickepedia.)
7. Favourite holiday spots? On the Mediteranean or the Red Sea.
8. Reading right now? "Palace Walk" author: Naguib Mahfouz who is one of Egypt's most famous authors.
9. Four words to describe yourself. Loving, caring, indecisive, (I can't decide on a 4th).
10. Guilty pleasure? Anything Chocolate (Lately it has been Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Muffins from Starbucks or Costa.)
11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? DH and kids, especially Levi.
12. Favourite spring thing to do? When I'm in the States, I love to curl up with a book when it is raining outside, somewhere where I can hear the rain.
13. Planning to travel to next? To the States to see family and friends, especially my two oldest kids.
14. Best thing you ate or drank lately? Same as #10.
15. When did you last get tipsy? I don't drink.
16. Favorite ever film? Wizard of Oz.
17. Care to share some wisdom? Keep your priorities straight.
18. Song you can't get out of your head? "I Told You So", by Carrie Underwood.
19. Thing you are looking forward to? Family and Friends this summer.
20. If money were no object, where would you choose to live? In a log cabin somewhere on the shore of a lake.